Wondering where to find fresh, local and organic produce this season? Look no further than Greater Lansing's farmers markets. With 19 different markets spread across a dozen different cities, there is sure to be a location near you. Enjoy a variety of produce carried by the local vendors that may include organic produce, seasonal flowers and homemade goods—just to name a few. Each #LoveLansing farmers market has its own unique vendors and personality, so be sure to check them all out.
- DeWitt Farmers Market
- Fowler Village Market (2nd Tuesday of the month)
Photo Credit: DeWitt Farmers Market
- Allen Farmers Market.
Photo credit: Allen Street Market
- Bailey Greenhouse and Urban Farm
- Bath Township Farmers Market
- Charlotte Artisans & Farmers Market
- Dimondale Farmers Market
- South Lansing Farmers Market
Photo Credit: Charlotte Farmers Market
- Open Air Market of Stockbridge
- Eaton Rapids Community Farmers Market
- Grand Ledge Market on the Grand
- Holt Farmers Market
- Mason Area Farmers Market
- Meridian Township Farmers Market
- St. Johns Farmers Market
Photo Credit: Market on the Grand
- Eastern Ingham Farmers Market
- East Lansing Farmers Market
Monday through Saturday
- Peckham Farms
Farmers Market at the Capitol
Michigan State Capitol, 100 N Capitol Ave, Lansing, MI 48933 | Thursday July 21, August 18, September 29, 2022 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Photo Credit: Tom Gennara
When you're on the hunt for some fresh and delicious produce, why not swing by one of the region's farmers markets? We'll bet you'll find one open almost every day of the week either in Lansing or in one of Lansing's surrounding communities. Eat healthy. Eat local. Here's the list for days and times.