Breakfast & Brunch
Your mom was right. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Nothing sets off a perfect day of exploring Greater Lansing like a great meal. Whether you want a grab and go fresh bagel sandwich or a sit down, leisurely brunch with friends, Greater Lansing’s breakfast and brunch spots will fuel a fabulous day!
We encourage you to try these top-rated breakfast dishes during your visit.
- Sample the Hippie Hash from Fleetwood Diner.
- Specialty omelets and eggs benedict from Soup Spoon Café
- The gigantic pancakes (with lemon?! Yes!) from People’s Kitchen.
- Turkish coffee and pastries from Social Sloth Café.
- Bagel sandwiches from Good Fella’s Bagels.
- The chicken and waffles or biscuits and gravy at Fiddler's on the Grand