Consider a Career in the Hospitality Industry
Discover endless possibilities, explore new horizons, and have a positive impact in the Greater Lansing community by working in the hospitality industry. Hotels, restaurants, attractions, event venues and more have job openings and are eager to connect with job seekers. Together we can continue to make Greater Lansing an incredible destination.
Did You Know?
- Over 5.3 million people visit the region each year generating over $682 million dollars in economic impact.
- Since 2010, employment in travel and tourism grew faster than the U.S. economy in 47 of 50 states
- The hospitality industry has created nearly 11,000 jobs in the Greater Lansing region.
- There are over 50 hotel/lodging properties and hundreds of restaurants in the region.
- One out of every 10 jobs in the United States is in the hospitality industry.
Goals of the Greater Lansing Workforce Development Program
- To help hospitality employers hire, train, and retain employees.
- To increase awareness of the hospitality industry as a community partner.
- To leverage the resources of the hospitality industry to provide more opportunities for those in the Greater Lansing community.
How to Achieve These Goals
In order to raise awareness of the many rewarding careers in the hospitality and tourism industry, the Greater Lansing Convention & Visitor Bureau will partner with community stakeholders and build connections with local educational institutions.
Add Your Open Position to the Online Job Board
Submit it through the Choose LansingTM Member Portal or by using the form below.
Job postings will expire after 30 days. If the position is still open, you will need to resubmit your posting.