Submit An Event
Event Calendar Approval Policy for lansing.org:
Please note the calendar is intended to list events that are of interest to the visiting public. Those parties desiring to post an event on the Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau website - www.lansing.org - will be required to abide by the following guidelines:
- All entries must be submitted no less than 14 calendar days prior to the date of the event.
- All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including description of event and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description will not be processed for posting.
- All events must be open to the general public.
- Examples of posted events include: festivals, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibits/exhibition or shows, community and professional performances and college or university-level performances.
- Entries should include a photo (GLCVB may not include the entry if no photo is included). By submitting the photo(s) with the entry you hereby grant the GLCVB a transferable right and license to use, copy, transmit, publish or otherwise distribute, modify, create, and display the content or any portion thereof, in or through any medium, whether now known or hereafter created (including, but not limited to, GLCVB print and digital communications such as: the GLCVB and other websites owned or controlled by GLCVB, its affiliates or anyone acting on the GLCVB’s authority, and in e-mails, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram or other social channels/communications).
- Entries may not contain language or images that are obscene, profane, offensive, violent, or pertain to illegal activity.
- Entries shall not be false, misleading libelous or deceptive.
- Auditions, recitals, K-12 school performances, job fairs, political events, fundraising events and church services are not posted on this Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted.
- No events outside of the Greater Lansing area will be considered for inclusion.
- The GLCVB reserves the right to edit and publish event submissions at their discretion.
- Images should have an aspect ratio of 3:2 and be at least 700px x 467px in size.
Fill out the fields below in order to have your events listed in our online calendar. Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.