5 Things to Do BEFORE You Get to Greater Lansing
- Review the updated safety precautions and guidelines. The state of Michigan requires individuals to wear a face covering in public places. Learn more about Michigan’s Coronavirus guidelines here.
- Plan out the activities you'd like to do on your visit while maintaining social distancing and safety guidelines. Please note most businesses are open although some attractions may request you reserve a timed entry ticket. Please note: a few attractions and businesses are currently closed.
- Read our blogs for insider tips and follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for ongoing ideas and inspiration for your upcoming trip.
- Review the list of hotels and other businesses participating in the Greater Lansing Safe Pledge. They are committed to keeping visitors healthy and safe during your stay.
- Review our suggestions on “How to be a good customer and put your best foot forward during COVID-19.”
5 Things to Do AFTER You Get to Greater Lansing
- Enjoy our Midwestern hospitality. Our attractions and businesses are doing their best to serve you. So while things may be different for a while, please know we are still offering warm welcoming smiles even if we may be behind plexiglass, wearing a mask and/or standing 6-feet away.
- Whether you feel comfortable dining in or prefer take-out, we have an extensive list of restaurants ready with delectable dining options.
- Stop by our Visitor Center at 500 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing – and pick up a visitor guide from the display at the front door. Find maps, ideas for dining, things to do and more. Greater Lansing Visitor Guide magazines are available 24 hours a day.
- Share your travel fun by using #lovelansing on your social media posts during your trip – your picture just may get featured on our social media pages!
- Support #lovelansing businesses by:
- Following the social media channels for small businesses in the community.
- Commenting and sharing posts from small businesses.
- Leaving 5-Star reviews for businesses that you LOVE.
The #lovelansing community is ready to welcome you safely and responsibly!