AL!VE is an experience-based, destination health park that provides inspiration and support for the mid-Michigan community to transform, empower and enhance personal well-being. AL!VE offers a relaxed and inviting setting, integrated health services, nutrition and cooking classes, an indoor walking path, indoor and outdoor community gathering spaces, conference space, youth enrichment and play, spa services, fitness programs and more. Everyone is welcome to experience AL!VE. It is a community gathering place with no entry fee or membership requirements. There are many free and fee-based services, as well as a membership opportunity in MOVE, the fitness center, for those who are interested.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V, AE, DIS
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Gift Store Available:
- Green Practices:
- Handicapped Access/ADA Compliant:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Directions: I-69S toward Charlotte/Ft. Wayne, Exit 61 for Lansing Rd., turn right. Lansing Rd becomes Lawrence Ave.
- Hours of Operation: Open Mon.-Fri. 5:30 a.m.-9 p.m., Fri. 5:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., Sat. 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Sun. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Admission Price: Free
- Food Available:
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Number of Rooms 4