LANSING, Mich. The Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau (GLCVB) is excited to launch the new digital Lansing Experience Pass on May 17th – 517 Day. The pass allows users to get discounts and accumulate points as they check in to various Greater Lansing attractions, museums, outdoor recreation spots, arts venues and family-friendly activities. The pass is free and available all year.
“We hope this digital pass will encourage residents and visitors alike to “Love Lansing like a Local” by exploring the many attractions and recreational opportunities throughout our region,” said Tracy Padot, Vice President of Marketing Communications for the GLCVB. “And what better day to launch than 517 Day. Let’s celebrate the region by exploring our hometown treasures!”
How It Works
- Sign up for the pass using your email at www.lansing.org/experience-pass
- Browse different categories of Lansing-area experiences
- Visit local attractions and check in to receive discounts and accumulate points
- Redeem those points for decals, socks, playing cards, t-shirts and more.
The Lansing Experience Pass is available just in time for the popular “Love Lansing Like A Local” campaign. Each week throughout the summer, the GLCVB and local media partners will highlight a different category of attraction
Summer Love Lansing Like A Local Schedule
- June 5 – Experience Pass
- June 12 – Family Activities
- June 19 – Free Things to Do
- June 26 – Museums & Attractions
- July 3 – Arts & Culture
- July 10 – Sports & Leisure
- July 17 – Golf
- July 24 – Outdoor Recreation
- July 31 – Restaurants
- Aug 7 – Farmers Markets
- Aug 14 – Lansing Craft Beverage Pass Learn more about the Love Lansing summer campaign at Love Lansing.
Details about the Lansing Experience Pass can be found at www.lansing.org/experience-pass
The vision of the GLCVB is to inspire everyone to celebrate and love Greater Lansing as much as we do, which goes hand in hand with our mission, to positively impact our community’s quality of life by developing the region as a visitor destination.