Lori Lanspeary, CTA
Leisure Marketing Manager
Lori Lanspeary joined the Greater Lansing CVB in 2000. She is the Leisure Marketing Manager, focusing on leisure and community engagement.
She is a Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA).
On Your Visit to Lansing, Lori Recommends:
- Enjoying beignets and wine at The Creole Burger Bar & Southern Kitchen in Old Town
- Grabbing a tasty double cheeseburger and sweet potato fries at Harry's Place
- Riding a bike on the Lansing River Trail and seeing the variety of terrain and attractions
- Touring the State Capitol Building
- Visiting the Michigan History Museum
What Does She Love about Lansing?
"I love that there's always something to do. Whether it's festivals or events, attractions, recreational opportunities, and even spectator sports, you can find it all right here.
"I absolutely love Silver Bells in the City. From the electric light parade to the lighting on Michigan's official Christmas tree, it's a joyous night filled with families and friends."
Lori is a huge advocate for rescue pets. She enjoys working in the yard and truly loving her adopted hometown of Lansing.