Anne Lavender, CTA
Anne Lavender has been a part of Choose LansingTM for many years. She has returned to work full-time since 2017.
Anne has a Bachelor of Science degree in Organization Administration from Central Michigan University, is a graduate of the MSAE's Academy of Association Management, is a Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA), and has an honorary Chocolatier Certificate for completing MI Organic's Gourmet Chocolate making course.
On Your Visit to Lansing, Anne Recommends:
- Going for a walk on any of Lansing's urban and natural trails.
- Visiting Michigan State University campus.
- Wandering through the variety of gardens on MSU's campus, like the W.J. Beal Botanical Gardens and the Horticulture Gardens
- Experiencing the Eli and Edyth Broad Art Museum
- Watching a show at Abrams Planetarium
- Visiting the MSU Museum
- Getting ice cream at the MSU Dairy Store
- Discovering the animals at Potter Park Zoo
What Does She Love about Lansing?
"Lansing is just the right size for me. I don't have to drive endless hours to have an experience. I can go play in the woods, go to a show at the Wharton Center, a Big Ten sporting event, or even a festival and be home in half the time it takes to get out of a parking lot in a larger metropolitan area."