The Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum is a Zaha Hadid-designed contemporary art museum at MSU dedicated to exploring global contemporary culture and ideas through art. The museum presents groundbreaking, international contemporary art across all media, and thematic exhibitions that investigate contemporary works within a historical context.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V, DIS
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Gift Store Available:
- Handicapped Access/ADA Compliant:
- Hours of Operation: Open Tue.-Sun. 12 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Outside Catering from Approved List Only:
- Admission Price: Admission is free. Free public tours are offered Saturdays and Sundays at 1p.m. and 3p.m.
- Food Available:
- Accommodate Groups:
- Total Sq. Ft. 4958