US-127 Rebuild Update with MDOT
Watch an update from MDOT on the significant construction happening on US-127 between I-96 and I-496. There are additional updates on other projects that will be of significance to the Lansing region.
- Northbound US-127 will close completely on March 11, 2024, until November 2024.
- Third lane will be added from EB I-496 to Dunckel Rd.
- There will be no access to Trowbridge Rd if going Northbound for all of 2024.
- There will be no access to Dunckel Rd if going northbound until mid-June
- Traffic flow will be maintained with two lanes going North until noon and then two lanes going south after noon with use of a zipper barrier.
- 2025 will see the Southbound side close completely.
Below is a recording from the Tuesday, January 16, 2024 webinar. View the 1-496 and US-127 presentation slides.