There are all kinds of spirits that help you feel merry and bright during the holidays. Whether
The Greater Lansing Blog
Tag - The Soup Spoon Cafe
February 20, 2018 by Lori Lanspeary, CTA
Finding vegan dishes to enjoy in Michigan’s capital region is getting easier and easier. And we
February 20, 2017 by Matt Vande Bunte
This post was submitted by guest blogger Matt Vande Bunte.
Distinctive brewpubs? Check.
Memorable burgers? Check.
“Nasty Woman Pancakes?” Yep. (We’ll explain in a moment.)
Lansing has all that and more, serving it up with a unique Capital City flair that can be found nowhere else. From food trucks to fine dining, you can find whatever suits your palate – and your budget.
Whatever you are you in the mood for, here’s a month’s worth of our favorites for you to trying any order you'd like:
- Amanda Toy, CMP, CGMP, GMS, CTA (7)
- Brenda Haight, CMP, CTA (5)
- Brendan Dwyer, CTA (219)
- Corri Harvey, CTA (3)
- David Buckenberger, CDME, CMP, CMS, CTA (4)
- Heather Kim, CMP, CTA (6)
- Kate Mudgett (2)
- Katherine Murphy, CTA (5)
- Lauren Grattan, CTA (22)
- Lauren Williams, CTA (24)
- Lori Lanspeary, CTA (277)
- Mary Chris Hotchkiss, CMP, CTA (4)
- Matt Vande Bunte (14)
- Nate Reens (10)
- Stephanie Wohlfert, CMP, CTA (4)
- Tracy Padot, CTA (4)