REACH participants come from all over the Greater Lansing area and enjoy exercising their imaginations and practicing creativity.REACH offers out-of-school visual art education for youth and adults of all ages, taught by local artists and art educators. Free after school programs are offered to under-resourced youth and a variety of affordable fee-based programs are offered to the general public, including clay classes, drawing and painting, digital media, a teen studio, summer day camps and more. Custom group classes and workshops for birthday parties, scout troops and more are available. The REACH Art Truck takes art supplies on the road to urban neighborhoods and can also be hired for special events and activities.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Handicapped Access/ADA Compliant:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Hours of Operation: Open Oct. -May Mon. - Thu. noon -6 p.m., Fri. 10 a.m.–6 p.m.; Summer (mid Jun.- mid Aug.) Mon. -Fri. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Closed on holidays. Hours may vary in early June, late August,September and on some Fridays due to program schedule.
- Parking Spots: 18
- Admission Price: Program fees vary
- Accommodate Groups:
- Description REACH will design and lead art activities as simple as a drawing project, and as involved as sculpting and glazing clay art. Some examples of our activities include: recycle art, painting, mixed media collages, printing, ceramic clay projects, hand made books and more! The scale of the project will be determined by your time constraints as well as the number of participants (e.g. if you’re running a festival vs. a birthday party at the studio).
- Number of Rooms 1