This collection of cars and memorabilia is a tribute to the auto industry, courtesy of one of Lansing’s most prominent citizens, Ransom Eli Olds. The very first Oldsmobile, built in 1897, is on display along with antique REOs, Stars, automotive advertising, memorabilia and an exhibit dedicated to First-Responders. The gift shop has diverse auto-related items.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V, AE, DIS
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Gift Store Available:
- Handicapped Access/ADA Compliant:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Hours of Operation: Open Tue.–Sat. 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Sun. noon-5 p.m. Closed Sundays Nov.-Mar., Mondays and major holidays.
- Admission Price: Members get free admission. All others: Adults $7, students and seniors (65+) $5. Family and group rates available.
- Accommodate Groups:
- Description The entire museum can be rented for special events.
- Banquet Capacity: 25
- Reception Capacity: 25