The Mason Area Historical Society has regular meetings except for the winter months. The society operates two museums. The Mason Area Historical Museum is located at 200 Oak St. and is open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1-3 PM (Saturday's only during winter months). The society also operates the Pink School, located at 700 Ash St. The school is open on the first Saturday of the the month, May through October from 1-3 PM or by appointment.
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Gift Store Available:
- Hours of Operation: Tues., Thur. & Sat. 1-3 PM
- Admission Price: Donations Accepted
- Accommodate Groups:
- Description There is a standard Rental Agreement Form for requesting to rent small stage with optional spotlights. The maximum capacity of the auditorium is 90 people - 88 permanent red velvet theatre seats and two handicap accessible wheelchair spaces. The fees are $50.00 per hour / $100 minimum includes set up and clean up time. Refreshment space is limited. Also, elaborate decoration are discouraged and subject to approval by the MAHS Board. It is the MAHS Board's first priority to assure security for museum displays.
- Space Notes Theater style meeting space seen at the below link: https://masonmuseum.org/cpage.php?pt=60
- Theatre Capacity 90
- Number of Rooms 1