The Dublin Square Irish Pub was born in 2006 with the intention of bringing a small piece of Ireland to an area that already abounds with culture. The entire interior of the Pub, including the massive hand carved mahogany bar, was built in Dublin, then shipped and re-assembled in East Lansing by the same craftsmen that built her. At the Dublin Square Irish Pub, we celebrate the Craic... the essence and spirit of intimate surroundings... a place with no worries, great food, great drinks and conversation with close friends. Game Room and casual Pub compliment the non-smoking restaurant. Catering, banquet space available. Click here for this month's specials.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V, AE, DIS
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Handicapped Access/ADA Compliant:
- Hours of Operation: Open Mon.–Sat. 11 a.m.–2 a.m., Sun. noon-2 a.m.
- Average Dinner Price ($ = <$15, $$ = >$15): $-$$
- Restaurant Seating: 290
- Full Service Bar:
- Groups of 10 or more:
- Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Outdoor Seating:
- Description Whether your invite list includes 10 or 200, Dublin offers the ideal space for your intimate soirees, private meetings or large gatherings. Gather in the cottage or library for a warm, intimate setting. Reserve the game room and back bar for a more exclusive affair… or if you want to go big, rent the event room and all of its amenities. There are a number of different ways to personalize your event: customize the lighting and music to set the mood, reserve audio/visual equipment for speeches and presentations, craft a menu that matches your taste, or create a signature cocktail. Dublin will make your event, the event. Contact us today for our event menu or to make a reservation; we’ll take care of the rest. Reservations: 517.351.2222.
- Number of Rooms 2