Greater Lansing is a natural fit for your next government meeting or event. As Michigan’s Capital City Greater Lansing understands government business and offers the services of a CVB that have helped plan government events for over 50 years. From lodging to meeting space to access to local legislators to serve as panelists or advisers Greater Lansing is your home away from home. Contact one of our sales managers today.
Six reasons to host your government event in Greater Lansing
- Our central location in the state can reduce travel expenses and boost attendance.
- Local expertise including speakers and trainers from MSU and the state government.
- Close proximity to the State Capitol Building and the Michigan Supreme Court Learning Center and Hall of Justice.
- Direct access to state legislators can do a lot! Attend discussions or watch passage of a bill pertinent to your organization. Invite key state lawmakers to attend your conference for a legislative panel, political action committee (PAC) reception and more.
- It's compact, easy to navigate and near the junction of major state highways. Downtown Lansing is only ten minutes from Capital Region International Airport.
- With so many government based organizations in Greater Lansing, it's a wise choice to cut down on travel costs and have quick access to your office computer, copier, staff, etc.
- With affordable lodging and decreased travel expenses, event attendees can afford to bring family and friends! Attractions such as Impression 5 Science Center and Lansing Lugnuts baseball are sure to please when free time presents itself. Love the links? Greater Lansing offers over 30 golf courses within a 30 mile radius, some ranked best-in-class by Golf Digest Magazine.