The Grid is the next evolution in Lansing’s bar scene. By blending a unique selection of 40 craft beers on tap with the nostalgia and social activity of old-school gaming, The Grid is an experience you won’t find anywhere else in town.
Here, you will not find domestic beers. You will not even find many of the high-profile craft beers. The Grid offers a selection of highly-rated but lesser-known and hard-to-find brews from across Michigan and the U.S.
The same focus is applied to the retro arcade and pinball games. We may have a few of your favorites, but you’ll find more rare and lesser known-games that are hand-selected because of their fun play-ability and high enjoyment.
When you are ready for something new and unique that will always make for great memories with friends, come to The Grid Arcade & Bar!
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V, AE, DIS
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Game Room:
- Gift Store Available:
- Green Practices:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Hours of Operation: Open Mon. 4 p.m.-10 p.m.; Tue. 4 p.m.-11 p.m.; Wed.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-12 a.m.; Fri. 9 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sat. 12 p.m.-1 a.m.; Sun. 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Outside Catering Allowed:
- Average Dinner Price ($ = <$15, $$ = >$15): $
- Full Service Bar:
- Accommodate Groups:
- No Contact Services:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Temporarily Closed:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Description Loft space 45 people, Sellout space 109 capacity
- Number of Rooms 1