Not just for Christian Scientists and not just for reading. It’s a public bookstore, offering current and historic resources on Christian Science; Bibles and study tools; inspiring CDs; award-winning news sources; and more. A place to explore spirituality and prayer-based healing, independently or with others. Or just relax and rejuvenate.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MC, V
- Free WiFi:
- Gift Store Available:
- Green Practices:
- Handicapped Access/ADA Compliant:
- Directions: NE corner of East Grand River at Collingwood -- across from MSU campus, kitty-corner from Broad Art Museum.
- Hours of Operation: Open Mon.-Fri. Noon-4 p.m., Wed. 6:30-7:30 p.m. First Sat. of the month 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Unless it's a holiday. Hours June-August: Mon.-Thurs. Noon - 4 p.m. and Wed evening 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Parking Spots: 10
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Open For Business: