Fall Fun on the Farm
We will be officially open for our fall activities from October 5th to October 31st. Week Day admission will include a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, visiting the animal park, and more. Weekends we will be having pig races, a ride in the train with a fun mock train robbery, fresh donuts from the donut hut, great food in the food trough and much more!
Saturday & Sunday Activities (Admission $12 per person)
- Head to Pork Chop Downs for the Pig Races
- Wagon ride to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pony Rides
- Visit with over 50 animals in the Animal Park, including baby animals in the baby barn
- Explore the Mazes
- Ride the Train (Hold on to your trinkets, we hear there is a band of thieves hiding in the woods somewhere!)
- Test your skills at the Cowboy Games
- See how fast you can race your duck at the duck races
- Try your target skills at the apple slingshot
- Climb the hay mound
- And much more...
General Admission (Monday through Friday) $6:00 per person *
General Admission includes hayride to Pumpkin Patch and visiting the animals in the Animal Park.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notification
Pets are welcome! Bring your dog, but on a leash!
October 5, 2019 - October 31, 2019
Location: 11854 Peacock Rd., Peacock Road Family Farm, MI
Phone: (517) 651-9193
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: See description