Join us every Saturday, year round, to shop locally-grown produce and locally-made goodies!
Holt Farmers' Market was created to:
- Provide local people the opportunity to buy wholesome, locally-produced food.
- Support local farmers and food growers.
- Educate residents about the variety and quality of the area's rich agricultural heritage.
- Support and showcase local artisans.
- Serve as a stepping stone for new businesses.
We are housed in the former Delhi Township Fire Department building—making us one of Michigan's premier indoor farmers' markets! Thousands of square feet of vendor space is available, with additional space outside.
April 10, 2021 - December 11, 2021
Recurring weekly on Saturday
Time: From: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM