A person’s life really changes when they have children. Not only the diaper changes and midnight feedings but the choices made every day.
The Greater Lansing Blog
Tag - Lansing Meetings
Conference planners, attendees, and other key stakeholders frequently use their phones to connect and share from conferences via social media, email, and even texting while in sessions. Your messaging could have an even longer-lasting impact via an often-forgotten social sharing app on your smartphone: podcasts.
Set Yourself Up for a Gratifying 2019 NOW
We all think about New Year’s Resolutions in January but why not start implementing a few rewarding concepts right now?
A colleague told me about something she does every week that I can’t wait to implement (starting this week)!
- Amanda Toy, CMP, CGMP, GMS, CTA (7)
- Brenda Haight, CMP, CTA (5)
- Brendan Dwyer, CTA (220)
- Corri Harvey, CTA (3)
- David Buckenberger, CDME, CMP, CMS, CTA (4)
- Heather Kim, CMP, CTA (6)
- Kate Mudgett (2)
- Katherine Murphy, CTA (5)
- Lauren Grattan, CTA (22)
- Lauren Williams, CTA (25)
- Lori Lanspeary, CTA (277)
- Mary Chris Hotchkiss, CMP, CTA (4)
- Matt Vande Bunte (14)
- Nate Reens (10)
- Stephanie Wohlfert, CMP, CTA (4)
- Tracy Padot, CTA (4)