Yikes! Can it be that its time for holiday shopping already??? If youre making a list and checking it twice, heres a suggestion. Grab your favorite shopping buddy, book an overnight and head to Greater Lansing.
- Weve got Malls. Greater Lansing has two good-sized indoor malls that are conveniently located. The Lansing Mall on the west side of town in Delta Township and the Meridian Mall to the east in Okemos. JCP, Macys, Best Buy and all the traditional shopping opportunities abound.
- Eastwood Towne Center. This is an outdoor lifestyle mall complete with upscale retailers like White House/Black Market, Williams Sonoma, Coldwater Creek, Ann Taylor and the like. Plus it has a movie theatre and great dining options for those who need a little break from their power-shopping outing.
- Tanger Outlet Center. For you bargain hunters, this is the perfect place. Located in Howell, just a short drive east from Lansing, you can find some great outlet names like Gap, Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
- Old Town and Downtown Lansing Shopping Districts. Shop local and find some unique and uber-cool gifts in these shops. From gorgeous clothing boutiques, to galleries and truly one-of a kind shops. I promise that you can find gifts for those people that are hard to buy for.
- Surrounding Communities.Head out to one of our surrounding communities like Grand Ledge, Mason or Williamston. Stroll the main streets and soak up the Midwestern charm of these lovely towns. Not only is the shopping good, the holiday dcor and neighborly hospitality will get you in the perfect mood.
So there you my suggestions places to hit up. Stay tuned for future blogs for some unique gift ideas that only Greater Lansing can offer. And while youre out and about, download the free Greater Lansing app for your smart phone. It will help you with directions, nearby dining and events. Also check out the Whereto Shop in Lansing category on the Greater Lansing website for specific stores and special offers. Happy Shopping!