Feeling a bit Bah Humbug? Need to get in the holiday spirit? Want to start a new holiday family tradition? Then Greater Lansing has fantastic event opportunities for you. Whether you want to bundle up the kids or invite your mate on a date, you can find anything from beautiful voices raised to the heavens to a delightful seasonal ballet featuring the Childrens Ballet of Michigan. Remember that the holiday season is the perfect time to enjoy an experience together that doesnt revolve around money or have to do with filling your shopping quota. There are so many fun things to do in Michigan that can get you into the real spirit of the holidays. Make your plans to take advantage of one or more of these terrific holiday delights. Here are five ideas for fun things to do in Michigan this winter that I guarantee will make your spirits merry and bright!
- Silver Bells in the City Friday,November 20
- The NutcrackerFriday-Sunday,November 27-29
- Potter Park Zoo Wonderland of Lights Thursdays through Sundays 5-8 p.m. November 20-December 27
- Handels Messiah MSU College of Music Sunday, December 6.
- Holiday Pops - Lansing Symphony Orchestra Sunday, December 13.