It’s almost time to celebrate Mom! In Lansing, you can take your Mom out to enjoy delicious bites of food, buy her some beautiful flower arrangements, or take her out on the town for some fun this Mother’s Day!
Here are a few brunch spots Mom may enjoy, whether that’s a fine dining venue, or one to enjoy a few good brews.
- The Bistro (Gracie's) is hosting Mother's Day Brunch from 11 AM – 6 PM.
- Capital Prime has a Mother's Day Brunch Buffet from 10 am – 2 PM & and Dinner from 3 PM - 9 PM.
- HopCat will be giving Mom FREE Cosmik Fries with any other purchase.
- The Michigan Princess Riverboat will offer a Mothers Day Brunch from 10 am – 12 PM and a Mother’s Day Afternoon Dinner from 2 PM – 4:30 PM.
- The Claddagh Irish Pub will have a Brunch Buffet from 10 AM – 2 PM and offer a limited menu from 4 PM – 9 PM.
Surprise Mom with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, or her favorite plants from one of Greater Lansing’s local flower shops!
- Van Atta’s Greenhouse and Flower Shop
- This family owned greenhouse offers a selection of plants and unique gifts!
- The Plant Professional’s
- This business will custom design an arrangement for your Mom!
- Hyacinth House
- Offers an array of flower arrangements, colorful vases and will deliver!
- Smith Floral & Greenhouse
- Make mom smile with a bouquet of flowers and there’s free delivery to local online orders!
It’s Moms turn to have some fun! Fill her Mother’s Day weekend with soccer, animals, art and music! Or even more fun events!
- Might Uke Day 9
- From May 10 - 12 you and mom can visit Old Town for the Mighty Uke Day 9 fun. The event will feature concerts, workshops, group strums, open mics, featured performers, children’s activities, informal opportunities to jam, and much more.
- Lansing Ignite
- On May 11 excite Mom with a night full of professional soccer. While you and your Mom are there share with LIFC why your mom is Lansing's Best Soccer Mom. Five mothers will be recognizes, there will be a photo booth and specialty offers and treats for mom including a $5 Moscato with a chocolate covered strawberry. Watch as Lansing Ignite take on Greenville Triumph at 7 PM!
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum
- On May 11 & 12 enjoy art exhibits and take a Free Public Tour with Mom. The tours start at 1 PM and 3 PM.
- Potter Park Zoo
- On May 12 All Moms get in for FREE! Look at all the animals with Mom or take the whole family!
Your Mom is sure to enjoy her Mother’s Day in Greater Lansing especially with great options for brunch, beautiful bouquets and fun. Don’t forget to check out some of Greater Lansing’s local gift shops for an extra Mother’s Day present!