As a professional event planner, you've certainly led your share of teams working to get an important job done. When everyone is on the same page, leading people isn't too tough, but what about when your team of helpers is full of very different personality types?
The Greater Lansing Blog
Posts from October 2018
Do you have a budding Top Chef Jr. in your family? Instead of going out to your familiar place, take
The Michigan State versus Michigan rivalry goes back a long way. Back in 1898 when the schools played football for the first time there was a seed planted. Who was the dominant program in the state?
Social media has had an incredibly huge impact in its relatively limited time as a communication tool. People that used to keep in touch every now and then on email can now chat and share photos instantly, anywhere, anytime. How has this phenomenon effected the meetings and events industry? In just about every way imaginable.
- Amanda Toy, CMP, CGMP, GMS, CTA (7)
- Brenda Haight, CMP, CTA (5)
- Brendan Dwyer, CTA (219)
- Corri Harvey, CTA (3)
- David Buckenberger, CDME, CMP, CMS, CTA (4)
- Heather Kim, CMP, CTA (6)
- Kate Mudgett (2)
- Katherine Murphy, CTA (5)
- Lauren Grattan, CTA (22)
- Lauren Williams, CTA (24)
- Lori Lanspeary, CTA (277)
- Mary Chris Hotchkiss, CMP, CTA (4)
- Matt Vande Bunte (14)
- Nate Reens (10)
- Stephanie Wohlfert, CMP, CTA (4)
- Tracy Padot, CTA (4)