While it’s hard to turn over a new leaf and embrace a healthier lifestyle it becomes easier to do when it feels like more of a social norm. Studies show that a growing number of conference attendees don't just enjoy healthy options at an event - they're demanding them.
The Greater Lansing Blog
Posts from July 2018
Book a getaway to Greater Lansing and find five great ways to beat the heat. If you’re looking to keep the kids happy and busy and tired by the day’s end, look no further.
Are you a Community Champion? What is a Community Champion?
Ask yourself- Do I live or work in Greater Lansing? Do I travel to attend club, team, or organizational events that could host an event in our area? If so, you may be the next Community Champion!
- Amanda Toy, CMP, CGMP, GMS, CTA (7)
- Brenda Haight, CMP, CTA (5)
- Brendan Dwyer, CTA (219)
- Corri Harvey, CTA (3)
- David Buckenberger, CDME, CMP, CMS, CTA (4)
- Heather Kim, CMP, CTA (6)
- Kate Mudgett (2)
- Katherine Murphy, CTA (5)
- Lauren Grattan, CTA (22)
- Lauren Williams, CTA (24)
- Lori Lanspeary, CTA (277)
- Mary Chris Hotchkiss, CMP, CTA (4)
- Matt Vande Bunte (14)
- Nate Reens (10)
- Stephanie Wohlfert, CMP, CTA (4)
- Tracy Padot, CTA (4)