W.J. Beal Botanical Garden
330 W. Circle Dr
East Lansing, MI 48824
- Phone: (517) 355-9582
- Alt. Phone: (517) 884-0764
- Web: www.cpa.msu.edu/beal
Beal Botanical Gardens, founded in 1873, is the oldest continuously operated garden of this type in the United States. It includes over 5,000 species organized in economic, systematic, landscape and ecological groupings.
- Directions: West Circle Dr., adjacent to the library, MSU Campus.
- Hours of Operation: Dawn to dusk
- Admission Price: Admission: Free