The Exchange of Lansing
314 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
- Phone: (517) 319-4500
- Web: www.lansingexchange.com
Downtown Lansing's premier club for entertainment offering live music every night such as smooth jazz, smokin' blues, popular dance tunes, hilarious interaction and never charges a cover! Also offers the finest in wines and high-end liquors and the award-winning cosmopolitan martini will keep you coming back. The Exchange has a full menu offering many appetizers, sandwiches, wraps and other goodies. The terrace lounge sits above The Exchange main floor, where its big comfy couches and candlelight atmosphere is fast becoming the hidden hotspot in downtown. Also think of us for private parties and fundraisers.
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities:
- Free WiFi:
- Hours of Operation: Open Mon.–Fri. 3 p.m.–2 a.m., Sat. 6 p.m.–2 a.m.
- Credit Cards Accepted: MC, V, AE, DIS
- Average Dinner Price ($ = <$15, $$ = >$15): $