Allen Neighborhood Center
1619 E. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48912
- Phone: (517) 367-2468
- Alt. Phone: (517) 999-3912
- Fax: (517) 367-0158
- Web: www.allenmarketplace.org
The Hunter Park Garden House is an urban agriculture resource center in Lansing's Eastside, where gardeners of all ages grow food, flowers, and community. Our educational programs teach youth and adults gardening and entrepreneurial skills.
Featured projects at this busy community development center include the Hunter Park GardenHouse, an urban agriculture resource center where gardeners of all ages grow food, flowers and community. In addition, the award winning Allen Street Farmers Market, a seasonal weekly market featuring 24 vendors and lots of attractions, is open Wednesdays 2:30-7 p.m. See the website for more information.
For more information, or for information about our Allen Street Farmers Market, please visit www.allenneighborhoodcenter.org.
- Free WiFi:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Hours of Operation: Mon.–Thu. 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Fri. 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (Open until 7:30 p.m. on Wed.) Hunter Park GardenHouse: open seasonally, call for information.
- Credit Cards Accepted: MC, V
- Admission Price: Free. Activities vary.
- # of Rooms: 2
- Description: Conference room for up to 20 and a large bay area for up to 150 visitors