When Everyone Shopped Downtown!
- August 05, 2012 - August 05, 2012
- Venue:The Creyts Building
- Address: 831 N. Washington Ave., Lansing, MI
- Times: From: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: donations appreciated
Visit the Historical Society of Greater Lansing's latest pop-up exhibit, "When Everyone Shopped Downtown."
Located in the basement level of the historic Creyts building, relive the excitement of shopping in Lansing during the mid 1900s. The exhibit includes items from Knapp's, Arbaugh's and other memorable shopping destinations.