Lansing Home and Garden Show
- Recurring daily through March 17, 2013
- Venue: MSU Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education
- Address: 4301 Farm Ln., East Lansing, MI 48824
- Times: Thursday, March 14: 3pm-9pm; Friday, March 15: 12noon-9pm; Saturday, March 16: 10am-9pm; Sunday, March 17: 10am-5pm
- Admission: Adults: $9.00; Children (6-14): $4.00; 5 & Under: Free
- Visit Website
- Send Email
With over 300 exhibitors, a dozen feature gardens, five seminar stages, and much more, the 2013 Lansing Home and Garden Show packs the MSU Pavilion with everthing attendees need to create their dream home and tackle this year's landscape projects.
This is the show that gives visitors their one chance each year to explore hundreds of local businesses and find all the products and services they need for their homes - inside and outside - in one place. Roofing, replacement windows, kitchen remodeling, refinishing furniture, landscape design - if you can think of it, it's at the show, offered by area businesses that care about the community.
Visit our website for detailed information!