Seasonal Special Offers
With the return of Spartan football, apple picking and days spent at the cider mill it's no wonder fall is one of the most beloved seasons for many. Find family-friendly fall events, color tours and more fun things to do in Greater Lansing this season. View the video below for more fall fun ideas.
Greater Lansing's Fall Attractions
Fall isn't complete without a few apple-picking, cider-drinking days. Head to Uncle John's Cider Mill where you can watch a fully-operational cider press or participate in the annual pumpkin carrying contest at The Country Mill. Thinking of some fall color touring? Try something unique and take in the views by kayak or even horseback at Sundance Riding Stables.
Halloween Events 2016
Get in the haunting mood with one of these spook-tacular Halloween events.
Michigan State University Football Tailgating
For many Greater Lansing residents, there are four seasons: winter, spring, summer and Spartan football. And of course, you can't have football without tailgating!
Make sure you check out the official tailgating guidelines before you head out and keep an eye out for some of these stereotypical characters from the below video you might see along the way.
2016 Spartan Football Schedule
If you haven't already, these are the dates to make sure you have on the calendar.
- 9/2/16 vs. Furman at 7 p.m.
- 9/17/16 at Notre Dame at 7:30 p.m.
- 9/24/16 vs. Wisconsin at TBA
- 10/1/16 at Indiana at 8 p.m.
- 10/8/16 vs. BYU at TBA
- 10/15/16 vs Northwestern (Homecoming) at 3:30 p.m.
- 10/22/16 at Maryland at 7:30 p.m.
- 10/29/16 vs. Michigan at TBA
- 11/5/16 at Illinois at TBA
- 11/12/16 vs. Rutgers at TBA
- 11/19/16 vs. Ohio State at TBA
- 11/26/16 at Penn State at TBA