Valentine's dates are traditionally spent with the one you love no matter whether it’s your spouse, significant other or best friend. This is the perfect occasion to celebrate all of the love you enjoy together. Here are a few Greater Lansing restaurants that make a good dining experience even more special. Great menus, intimate surroundings and unique touches make all the difference.
- Dusty’s Wine Bar |1839 Grand River Ave., Okemos | 517-349-8680
- Knight Cap | 320 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing | 517-484-7676
- Capital Prime | 2324 Showtime Dr., Lansing | 517-377-7463
- The Creole | 1218 Turner St., Lansing | 517-371-1361
- The English Inn | 677 S. Michigan Ave., Eaton Rapids | 517-663-2500
Sometimes the ideal date can be a trip to a museum or an art gallery together. Bonding through common interests and discovering a mutual love of science or art can be oh so romantic. Here are some great places to explore and events to attend.
- Impression 5 Science Center
- Darwin Discovery Day at the MSU Museum
- Michigan History Museum
- Eli & Edythe Broad Art Museum
Anybody can walk into a store and buy some chocolate bonbons, but how about taking a Chocolate Walk or attending a Chocolate Party? Now there’s an original idea that is sure to get you brownie points.
- Chocolate Walk in Old Town
- MSU Museum Chocolate Party Benefit
One More Thing
While dinner and a movie sounds swell, dinner and a Broadway show sounds even better. The Wharton Center for Performing Arts has multiple date night offerings but we may encourage you to hold out for this classic show - Cabaret running February 21st through the 26th.