September 25-27, 2016
Greater Lansing offers everything you'll need to make the most of your time with us - wherever you're from and whatever your pleasure! Whether you'll be with us for the day or are planning an extended stay, we're looking forward to hosting the ATHENA International 35th Anniversary Leadership Conference in Michigan's Capital City.
Event Headquarters & Accommodations
Capital Region International Airport
The Radisson Hotel and the Courtyard by Marriot Hotels both offer shuttle pick-up
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital: Free shuttle. Call (517) 482-0188 when
you land to make arrangements.
Courtyard by Marriot - Lansing: Shuttle service provided for $10/person. Call (517)
482-0500 the day of, or day prior to arrival to make arrangements.
Hyatt Place-Lansing/Eastwood Towne Center: No shuttle service provided.
Cabs are readily available outside of Capital Region International Airport. Or you may
make an appointment with one of the following cab companies:
- Kash Cab (517) 402-2515
- L-Town Cab Company (517) 706-7992
- Omega Express (517) 706-7992
Uber also services the Capital Region International Airport. Download the Uber app in the App Store for iOS or Android devices.
Detroit Metro Airport
Michigan Flyer: Go to http://www.michiganflyer.com/ to book your trip to East Lansing.
You will need to take a short cab ride from the Michigan Flyer drop-off point to your hotel
or the Lansing Center.
Dean Black Car: For a detailed quote for up to six passengers, call (800) 282-3326 or
make a reservation at http://deanblackcar.com/.
Driving Instructions to the Lansing Center
Lansing Center Address: 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
- Get on M-10 N/John C Lodge Fwy
- Take exit 18C for I-696 W toward Lansing
- Merge onto I-96 W
- Take exit 106B for I-496/US 127 N toward Lansing
- Take exit 7A from I-496 W. Continue on S Grand Ave
- Then drive to E Michigan Ave to arrive at the Lansing Center
From Grand Rapids:
- Get on I-96 E.
- Take I-96 E to S Cedar St in Lansing
- Use the right two lanes to take exit 95 for I-496 toward Downtown/Lansing
- Take exit 7 from I-496 E. Take S Larch St to E Michigan Ave to arrive at the Lansing Center
From Kalamazoo/Battle Creek:
- Get on I-94 E
- Take exit 108 for I-69 toward Ft Wayne/Lansing
- Follow signs for I-69 N
- Take exit 95 for I-496 toward Downtown/Lansing
- Take exit 7 for Cedar St toward Larch St
- Take S Larch St to E Michigan Ave
- Left onto E Michigan Ave to arrive at the Lansing Center
- Get on I-69 W from M-13 S
- Continue on I-69 W to Lansing
- Take exit 89A-89B for US 127 S toward Lansing/Jackson
- Take exit 77 for I-496 W toward Downtown Lansing
- Take exit 7A toward Downtown
- Turn right onto S Grand Ave (signs for downtown)
- Turn right onto E Michigan Ave to arrive at the Lansing Center
Greater Lansing On The Go!
For even more information on things to do with your family, download our new Family Fun Guide. This booklet has everything you need for a day, week, or all season long of fun for the whole family in Greater Lansing! If you prefer a printed copy, be sure to fill out the form located within the page linked below and check "Family Fun Guide" after you input your address information.
If you prefer to read our Visitor Guide "off screen," you can click here to request a copy to be mailed to you or download a printable pdf.