Lansing Art Gallery seeks Michigan artists to exhibit during the 2010 Holiday Art Market. A Lansing tradition, Holiday Art Market showcases the artwork of over 100 artists in a variety of media and price points. Lansing Art Gallery, located steps from the Capitol, is accessible to more than 47,000 downtown employees, students and visitors. Lansing Art Gallery will host the 2010 Holiday Art Market November 19th?December 23rd.
- Artists must be living in Michigan and at least 18 years of age.
- All artwork must be original art of the artist's own creation.
- All artwork must be finished and ready for display and purchase. Gallery personnel will display artwork.
- All artwork must have been completed within the past 3 years.
Entry Procedure: Entries received by October 22nd will receive first consideration.
- Artists may send 3 ? 10 images of artwork for jury. Images: JPEG format, 72 dpi.
- Entries must be submitted by email, sent to Jury Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org, re: Holiday Art Market entry.
- Entries must include a process statement and the following information for each artwork: title, medium, dimension, and retail price.
Entries received by October 22nd will receive notification by November 1st.
Lansing Art Gallery retains a commission (45% for members and 50% for non?members) of all sales. Artists are not required to be members of Lansing Art Gallery.
For additional information contact Lansing Art Gallery at (517) 374-6400